+ 33 608 429168

Contact Us

Installation and assistance

You are on the point of purchasing a farm in France. The bureaucracy is mind boggling?

You need an accountant who specializes in Agriculture and understands English? A leading Agricultural Notary who can advise on agricultural law or file for your farming authorization? A Lawyer with experience in Agricultural law?

Even when you are installed, you may need a translator who understands farming? A Counselor, a Mediator

Transfer of subsidies, Pac declarations, we can help you do all of this for a whole year for an annual  fee.

Should you purchase a farm , tenancy or investment land this service is free of charge for 1 year.

Contact Form

Your name:




Protection code: